Taycheedah Sanitary District #3
Monday, July 16 2018
TIME: 6:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 3-
St. Peter Area Sanitary District Commission
Monday, July 16, 2018
6:00 p.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Call to order.
Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of the minutes of the 6/21/18 meeting.
Approval of bills.
Sewer System Maintenance:
1) Consideration and possible action regarding general maintenance and operational issues.
a. Run time/flow reports.
b. Lift stations and grinder pump stations.
c. Other maintenance and operational issues.
2) Clearwater inspections.
a. Annual inspections.
b. Re-inspection of structures under remediation orders.
1) Discuss the Agreement for the Allocation of Costs and Transportation of Wastewater Between Sanitary District No. 1 of the Town of Taycheedah and Town of Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 3.
2) Consideration and possible approval of an agreement to defer connection of a new house at N8410 Cty. QQ.
3) Review Sewer Use Ordinance.
4) Discuss the impact on funding due to the splitting of lots.
1) Consideration and possible approval of the 2017 Compliance Maintenance Annual Report (CMAR) as required by the WDNR.
Schedule the next meeting.
Public comments and questions pertaining to District business.
Brenda A. Schneider
Please note, that upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at email@example.com.
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home