Monday, October 9 2017
TIME: 6:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Budget Workshop Meeting
1. Call to order.
2. Review the status of the 2017 budget and discuss the proposed 2018 Budget.
Kristin A. Marcoe
A public hearing on the proposed 2018 Budget is yet to be determined.
BUDGET WORKSHOP MEETING
October 9, 2017
TAYCHEEDAH TOWN HALL
Member present: Chairman Joe Thome, Supervisors John Abler, Bill Gius, Jim Rosenthal ll, and Tim Simon. Also present: Clerk Kristin Marcoe, Treasurer Kathy Diedrich, and Road Maintenance Manager Randy Rieder.
1. Call to order. Chairman Thome called the workshop to order at 6:00 p.m.
2. Review the status of the 2017 budget and discuss the proposed 2018 budget. The group discussed the status of the 2017 budget, and compiled the draft of the 2018 budget. The workshop was paused in order to attend the monthly town board meeting, at 7:00 p.m
3. Workshop meeting resumed at 8:02p.m. to finish compiling the draft of the 2018 budget.
Another workshop meeting is scheduled for October 30th at 6:00 p.m. to review the suggested 2018 budget changes. The public budget meeting is scheduled for November 16, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.
4. Adjournment of the workshop meeting. Chairman Thome declared the workshop adjourned at 8:27 pm.
Kristin A. Marcoe, Clerk
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home